Sunday, April 12, 2009

april 11, 2009

did the readington time trial today. second race of the year for me which is a great start to the season. was happy with my effort. finished in the middle of the group tied for 21st out of 45 racers. alex won which was a great way to finish a rainy cold day. nick did well too after missing his start by nearly a minute. i was almost late but ran to the line and rushed to get ready which ended up in me not taking a hold. at the turn around point my brakes didnt hold and ended up going almost 20 feet past the cone!

although the rider behind me passed me we ended up sprinting to the finish in which i won out. uphill efforts prove to be something i enjoy and am good at :)

next week is rahway. this is a key race which comes early in the season. a team win would be great since we will have a nice outing. but im looking for another first place.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home